Hurray for Hershey's candy crafts! Whether you're making an unforgettable gift on your own or entertaining a crowd of kids, they're a guaranteed good time.
HERSHEY'S Flower Pot Bouquet
What You'll Need
Small flower pot 6" lengths of 12 gauge floral wire Silk flower leaves Green floral tape Clear cellophane Glue Scissors 1 yard of ribbon or pre-made bow JOLLY RANCHER Jelly Beans Assortment of HERSHEY'S pastel foil wrapped candy such as HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Chocolates, ROLO Caramels in Milk Chocolate, REESE'S Peanut Butter Miniatures, and YORK Peppermint Patties
To Create HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Chocolates Roses:
1. For each candy rose, spread glue on the bottom of one foil-wrapped chocolate.
2. Firmly press the bottom of another chocolate to it. Insert florist wire into one pointed end of the double kisses, twisting cellophane, continuing down the full length of wire with tape.
3. Add 1 or 2 artificial leaves, if desired, securing leaves in place with florist tape.
To create ROLO Caramels in Milk Chocolate Blue Bells:
1. Insert one length of floral wire through the center of 3-4 blue foil chocolate to form blossoms.
2. Wrap remaining lengths of wire with green floral tape, inserting silk leaves at the base of the chocolate.
To create all other Candy Blossoms:
1. Insert one length of floral wire partially through the center of YORK Peppermint Patty, or REESE'S Peanut Butter Miniature.
2. Wrap candy with a 4" square of clear cellophane, twisting the remainder of clear wrap around the top of the floral wire. Wrap wire beginning at the base of the candy, over the extra clear wrap, inserting silk leaves.
HERSHEY'S KISSES Mice These adorable little mice will make you shriek, but with delight.
What You'll Need
Materials needed to make a pair of mice: 1/4 yard of 1/2 inch pink gross grain ribbon 1 sheet pink felt 4 shaky eyes 4 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Chocolates per pair of mice Glue (low heat gun, non-toxic craft glue, glue stick or confectioners' glue) Scissors
1. Create tails by cutting 2" lengths of pink gross grain ribbons, pinch one end of the ribbon in half and glue to point of one chocolate.
2. Cut the ears out of the pink felt and glue the base of the heart shape to the top of the flat side of one chocolate, leaving the two curved shapes extending over the edge to form the ears.
3. Glue both chocolates together flat end to flat end with felt ears nesting in between.
4. Complete by gluing on the jiggly eyes.